Which features do you want?!

see Image Base64 Extension by Sivagiri_Visakan and File to String. String to File. Base64 Extension by Juan Antonio

Taifun

1 Like

Something that i see is that once you change the full name of an arrangement scrolling or normal you donā€™t know wich one is scrolling or normal later, because they have same icons. :wink:

Creation of a background service for executing custom action when the app is closed.

3 Likes

As of now, you can try using http://services.appinventor.mit.edu I can just give a suggestion, for devs, to do same thing like with Forms, just in this case, disallow users to use visible components & add a service for each task. I have done services in my own app builder, but it is only for me. It is local app builder, sorry for those who wondering.

Scan images for barcodes. :thinking:
(i know the barcode scanner but I mean to scan an existing image for barcodes)

Was genau meinst du?

Ein bestehendes Bild nach QR- oder Barcodes absuchen. Zum Beispiel wenn man einen gespeicherten QR-Code in der Galerie hat oder ein Bild das eins beinhaltetā€¦

Die idee ist gut und wĆ¼rde gut in die qr code Komponente passen.
Kennst du einen service der sowas anbietet?
Wenn ja wƤre es vermutlich leicht das zu integrieren.

Leider nicht jedoch habe ich etwas Ƥhnliches gefunden, dass vielleicht etwas weiter helfen wĆ¼rde:

Edit:
https://zxing.org/w/decode.jspx

2 Likes

And what about to open the app from a link or from browser?

1 Like

Another very cool feature would be the WIDGET feature,
but I think thats only possible after the ā€˜Tasks Updateā€™ :thinking: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It wont take long anymore :wink:

1 Like

it wouldnā€™t be bad to have other advertising platforms : Start App ads, Adcash ads, leadbolt etc. not Disputing the Fact that Admob is the best. But also having options is Great.

2 Likes

LeadBolt is planned to be coming

1 Like

Good News. am glad to hear this

Hope to have Bluetooth BLE function, thanks!

Refueling ~

You are the best~

I am Cliff from Taiwan

2 Likes

I would like to have follows component.

1. Sound sensor
    (1) Sound Level from Mic
    (2) ConvertSoundLevelTodB(soundLevel)
    (3) ConvertSoundLevelToAmp(soundLevel)
  2. Auto start app on phone startup and display app icon at status bar
  3. Change font type and support ttf font in canvas
1 Like
  1. Change font type and support ttf font in canvas

I try to add this.

I am always grateful for your help.

1 Like

In the next release you will find custom fonts import and options for the canvas component :slight_smile:

8 Likes