Which features do you want?!

Hello at all :slight_smile:
Which features or components do you all want or need you all for your projects?

Write it here and let us know what you want.
Then our team will look into it how we can integrate that thing. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would like to have real time speech recognizer.

2 Likes

I hope can change scan direction.

When scanning the bar code, the screen direction will be horizontal by default, so we have to put the phone to horizontal.

Almost all the time we can scan the vertical, so hope to add a direction option,or vertical default.
Otherwise every scan to change the direction of the phone is very troublesome.

1 Like

Makeroid and all the other distributions use ZXing library, which in this case by default sets BarcodeScanner to be Horizontal. This is a part of library & I am not sure, if you can change something.

I already tried to make it use the app orientation, but that went wrong. We will take another look

Customizable Listview where you can add multiple columns, add images, subtitles, etc…

2 Likes

@mika has worked very hard to bring some cool new features into ListView component. You will see them in the upcoming release.

2 Likes

Hi!

Is it possible to turn flashlight on/off during scan? :movie_camera:

I’m working on it.

4 Likes

if you can bring the latest update 1.4.1 asap live. that would be effective :slight_smile:

Which update and for what? Can you explain what you mean, please?

additionally if possible kindly include :

1. custom font type for LABEL text.
  2. If app can run in the background.
  3. copy screen from one app to another. even copy screen components and blocks to other screen in same app as well.
  4. please get some more component ideas from http://punya.appinventor.mit.edu/

Thanks,
Hitesh

Hi, scalable fonts would be great!

The custom font option is done. It will be in the next update

1 Like

Wow! Does that mean they will be fully scalable not just by the old point size method?

Can you explain a bit more what you mean, please?

Sorry I really mean setting the font size as a percentage not by point size

Thanks, I hope that will be something original!!

What about something like decode and encode images? Like to binary, base64 or else?
So you can convert an image to a text and can convert back to the image.

That was very helpful to store easily the image as text on a WebDB and get it from another device and decode it…

that was very great and useful

we have a lot of extensions for that. chek out taifun extensions