Why earning app is big issue in Makeroid

I am in pposite of building earning app in Makeroid
But I still won’t understand why such a apps are restricted to build .
In lots of discussion I see that earning app are resticted and it is said by @moderators
“That it will soon available in TOS that earning app is not allowed in Makeroid”
So the main conclusion is that why this type of app are resticted
I want appropriate and fully explained answer???

1 Like

Google doesn’t allow Earning apps.

We don’t allow them, because they ruin the community and you don’t need to earn money by creating fake clicks and stuff like that. You should create a real app that people like, then you can put ads in it there. But don’t create apps where you earn by doing activities that are not allowed by Google (Admob). Also your account will get blocked and you’re not able/allowed to create a new Admob account

8 Likes

And what about the Rewarded Video Ad?
The user must watch the Ad to get the reward…

1 Like

You can use ads in your app. As long as you don’t spam them. Read the Admob rules

4 Likes

But what about those earning app which is available in play store which is not built by Makeroid or other app inventor
How they are continuing their apps on play store

2 Likes

Because they dont trick users into clicking or make apps that load an ad every 2-3 seconds

4 Likes

Yes now you have given exact answer that I want
According to me Earning App should have minimum ads according to admob and there loading time should be correct giving gap of max seconds and that should be real(giving money)
Is I am right @Sander
This rule should be followed by earning app

2 Likes

By using this term you exactly point to the problem. An earning app isn’t an app that Google likes. If they find out your developer account will get suspended.

b38bf3d3aa50037dbc40e97f8dd78a8a611cd2e3_1_690x67

3 Likes

Not earning app but can we Build a small MLM business by makeroid. A tiny LLP company that have their own under government certificate like MCA.
And income is all based on offer wall and video wall.
Not only self income there will be a refer income to 5 levels.

2 Likes

And maybe we can close accounts of users who make earning apps with Makeroid. I would like to have that job.:sunglasses:

9 Likes

I really liked your idea @Peter :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe we can team up :rofl:

5 Likes

May I join you guys? :joy:

5 Likes

May I also
Because i have only just a question for it
I also like this idea

:smiley:

1 Like

I’m always ready for it. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.