Makeroid Account

I just leave the link here:

α.makeroid.io | xn--mxa.makeroid.io

The aim of that website is to show some stats of your accounts among all Makeroid services (Builder, Store, IDE, etc.) and Makeroid in general

Why is the website empty? Only links to Makeroid Services?

Yes, by now only the builder site works

But information will be displayed in all tabs, such us your Makeroid Builder projects, or your Extension IDE extensions, or your Makeroid Store apps…

1 Like

Now works.

1 Like

The coolest idea ever.

1 Like

@Diego are you working on the account panel?

Right now no, why?

Just asked it, because if you could make this account page the main dashboard for all Makeroid services, new users will use only one panel to manage their projects, go to those services etc. I mean you should focus on this if you ask me.

Of course the builder is much more important right now as you’ve gave a launch date as Q2 and it should be ready until that date but before focusing on the main services you should work on this main service gate so everything could be planned.

If possible can every developer have their own focused service? For example, you work on this account thing, @Sander work on the Makeroid Showcase (App Store) and someone else work on the Makeroid IDE. You get what I’m saying, right?

1 Like

We basically already do that.

We all contribute to the builder. Some of us contribute more than the others due to focusing on the other products.
For example:
@Sander and @Diego work on the store.
@Diego and @Vishwas work on the extensions IDE.
I’m working on something else which I’m not going to be sharing at this time.

No what @TurboProgramming is saying is everyone should only have one role… So. Sander and You work on the Store… And Diego and Vishwas works on the IDE

1 Like

Wonder what are you working on.

Soo, who is working on the Account thing?

Well only if someone like me could help maybe @Diego, but wait! The project is not open-source! That doesnt matter I want to be a contributer.

I can’t help as I don’t have time for it.

@hammerhai Really, can you help that project? Because it’s based on hell db’s.

What? Is that

Databases.

That Makeroid Account thing is hard to work on.

Me :sweat_smile:
I’m a multi-guy :joy:

2 Likes

But, heres the thing! I am most likely faster than all of you here

How you may ask? I cleared 16 issues for my calculator in at most 24 hours

Actually no in 2 days… I fixed all 16 issues in 2 days