Can anyone plz help me to overcome this problem

Hello everyone plz help me I provide a link in webview it is working fine but I want to know that when I click on full screen option in the video I cannot able to play that in fullscreen so anyone have any solution regarding this.

Webview is not a complete browser, it does’nt support fullscreen !

2 Likes

Oh that why I was facing this problem?

1 Like

I think it’s because of that:)
Your application would have to open the link in chrome for example. You can do it with the component Package I think (I don’t know how I ever tried)

3 Likes

Thank you for telling me but I hope Makeroid may provide this type of feature in next update if they want to go ahead in competition.

2 Likes

You can always use the video player component
https://docs.makeroid.io/components/media/video-player

1 Like

How can I use video player component if I want to play video by providing link and my link is also not a source file link

You will have to use the source URL.
As the documentation says, the source must point to the source.

And I assume you are unable to get the source because you aren’t the owner of the page. In that case, it is best to open the webpage in Google Chrome using the Activity Starter component.

1 Like

Thats the same thing I was thinking but I think as google provides the feature to play video in full screen as well makeroid should also provide this type of feature in webview in coming days.

1 Like