Wiko phones don't like app inventor

Me and two of my brothers have a Wiko phone and every of them has the Wiko phone assistant. This assistant should in theory tell you if some app are dangerous and suggest to uninstall them but the companion and compiled app of any distribution are marked as dangerous…

Does anybody have the same issue and maybe can the Makeroid staff solve this?
p.s
I’m not English so please forgive any mistake

2 Likes

Some of my app users also reported some anti-virus alerts (the only permissions that my app required were internet connection and some device data, such as language).

1 Like

As far as i know even without any permission

1 Like

Wiko phones aren’t good :joy_cat:
Just disable Wiko Assistant

2 Likes

First of all wiko are really valuable phone and second the problem is that other people wil have the same issue even if i solve. And anyway as you read even other phones recognize ai as a virus so is not just a wiko problem

1 Like

The problem is that if a user downloads an app and see that it may contain virus, they will uninstall it immediately and one-star :star:★★★★ rate on the Google Play Store.

3 Likes

I’m glad somebody understood

1 Like

I think all AI distros should sue them for this LOL @Diego is it possible XD

1 Like

You’re not alone now

LOL who even keeps Play Protect? My phone has it turned off. My tablet is even more in the bleeding edge.

1 Like

No, it was working without a few days ago, and now it showed for the first time today

1 Like

I’m supposedly “unknown” and “anonymous”

1 Like

google it’s just jealous beacause we didn’t have to code to make our apps :wink:

2 Likes

Are you using a custom package name?

I did however, it just started showing it to me today.

Maybe Google updated the Google Play Protect

I disabled it

It happens too without custom package name.

hi,
maybe it is the play store target API level setting problem ? it is not only happening with App Inventor and its distro, i found that, it also happens on Sketchware (API level 22)