Which features do you want?!

Thanks you rapid reply,
For the Customize Listview, it would better able to customize the text , font size , colour or type change . For example, different colour of text in list to identify different intel of list item. Background colour change while selection. Small picture embedded in list. It is much convenient for shopping cart application, Personnel management application.

Linkage support
It would be like an authorization for linkage the user’s friend list in Facebook. It would be much convenient for Game application or sales promotion application.

Ryan

3 Likes

You can use

<big></big>
<small></small>
<strong></strong>

and something more for the font size of the text

1 Like

PDF Reader/Viewer wouldn’t be bad.

Why don’t you use a webview for this?

How to view a pdf document
Taifun

yea i have seen and read that some time ago. But as a feature request, it would be also great to have that as a makeriod component. (Plus that procedure is limited to Online)

@Mika it is just a Feature Request! The more component you have, the more Powerful your server becomes and so applies to all other Ai_ Family servers. We only make Request, but You only add what you think is possible or convenient at the moment.

There is not much that is theoretically impossible. But why so aggressive? :thinking:
I have only said that it must be possiple with a webview…
and nothing more…

ooh Sorry Mika if the Tone of my Typing sounds a bit Aggressive! I Did Not mean it to be so.

What i meant in this sentence was, ours is to make the suggestion whiles yours is to take into consideration what you think is possible/ convenience at the moment. the Fact that we make request doesn’t mean it is a must to add to your server ASAP. our suggestions are consideration we hope you would look into in the Future!

it looks like you have overseen the link to the pdf extension
Taifun

Well, as he said a lot of times in Thunkable, he is living in a country where Paypal is not supported :confused:

Por favor… adicionem isso

As @maicol07 said, it’s important to have a Custom Listview, like exists in AppyBuilder. And having a Custom Listpicker is a good point too!

4 Likes

enhanced Soundrecorder

• that records in 16 bit, 44.1 KHz
  • and saves as .wav in a given location
  • including a control over the mic record level

that would be super great!

2 Likes

That can be done

2 Likes

Padding , margin and absolute position for component.
Like arrangements , button , Label and etc.
It will open a new door to app building and no one have this feature yet.

It will reduce unnecessary use of arrangements for padding and margin.

Thanks to makeroid team.

1 Like

Why You , thunkable, appybuilder join into one and form a massive App Engine for both online and offline. This way you can have lot of features.You can make free ,pro version.

IMHO it’s the same as you ask GM, Honda and Toyota to join themselves and create a unique car. Each group has different visions about the product.

4 Likes

add a m3u8 support to videoplayer :smiley:

1 Like
  1. Rounded Corners for layouts
  2. Custom-Listview:
    I explain:
    There would be a new option like add Screen, named add Custom view, with only XML editor, no blocks
    And a new Component (or Listview component) named Custom List view
    Properties are like in the normal Custom List view but you can select a Custom view and each Element in the List will have this Custom view.
    Example:
    Normal Listview has one Text per Element
    Custom Listview could have a Text and a Button to copy the Text and a Button to share the Text
1 Like