Whatsapp Send Message extension

Hi all, i create this extension to send whatsapp message to a contact number, it is not necessary to keep it in your contacts

here is the blocks and properties of the extension:

Capturaaaa

Capturaaaaaa2

And here is a video demostration (In the demostration i put my phone and a default message):

If you want this extension please donate,the minimum to donate is 2 dollars

11 Likes

Nice extension, great work!

3 Likes

Thank you sir :slight_smile:

This send a message withou the user click the button to send?

No, it looks like you still need to press the send button on Whatsapp

1 Like

Then I donā€™t understand. What is the diference between use this extension or use whatsapp api? Or even before that, just use activity starterā€¦

5 Likes

You donā€™t need this extension

2 Likes

Please extension @ivan_moreno

Please send me the extension iā€™ll donate you.

try this method, maybe this will save your money.

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank you, but Iā€™m looking for an extension that send a message without typing and pressing a ā€œSendā€ button. I am trying to validate a phone through a whatsapp message

WhatsApp does not allow to send messages without pressing the ā€˜sendā€™ button yourself.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

send whatsapp message without live app . when butten click whatsapp send costum message without open whatsapp???

This extension has this option?
Because the creator of the extension didnā€™t post this screenshotā€¦ Where did you get it?

Great extension! Well done.

Does it works even if Whatsapp is closed ?

1 Like

Fantastic.

Pay atention, my friend. This extension does the same as activity starter. Id does not send message automatically. With this extension you can only open whatsapp at a conversation with some text, but the user will have to click the button to send anyway.

It is the same as clickin this button: Compartilhe no WhatsApp
The user is the one who decide to send the message, not the app

1 Like