Whats Paint : A Painting App

Which one would you like to see with our App ? :grinning:

• Release Whats Paint 1.1 on 20 June 2018 (not much features)
  • Wait until July 2018 for a lot more features like Images editor , better UI , transparent background , png , add text features improve , draw straight line and shape , …

0 voters

Whats Paint Site (Beta)

1 Like

thanks for the above vote, we will bring you Whats Paint 1.1 with a new logo, new UI, more features as soon as possible

and we will try our best to add more features to Whats Paint on Makeroid, not created on Appy Builder or other

1 Like

thanks for everyone here ,
our team is decided to have a name change

original :
Whatcraft Team
whatcraft.net

New:
Hybro Team
hybro.io

@Diego can i change my username ?
nothing happens when i change icon and username

Did you click save?

yes , and clear cache for 2 times

Quick question, is your current username associated with your current email, you signed up on the community through email instead of username?

yes , its google account

Do you understand your profile pics changed now, however @Diego can change your username at request, just PM him

ok i will pm him , thanks

1 Like

I think the new logo looks better, is it looks better than the whatcraft team’s one?

Don’t ask me that please

BTW, I suggest you stop asking questions not about What’s Paint as @Peter will close this topic because, it’s Off-Topic what you’re talking about

1 Like

Which one do you prefer for the new version?
we will have the new UI, a lot more new features, new logo, etc.

• Whats Paint 1.1
  • Whats Paint 1.2
  • Whats Paint 2.0

0 voters

For our new Whats Paint , wanna see anything new ?

• Give users a surprise
  • Post some sneakpeeks

0 voters

It depends on how many more features you add

We are sorry …

Due to the new Makeroid performance issue, we can’t release Whats Paint 2.0 on our planned date, because the main screen requires 15 seconds to response for a button click and show dialog and it takes more than 10 seconds to follow your step while drawing on canvas, which is a big issue to a drawing app, it affect a lot to use it

2 Likes

I didn’t see this from the beginning.

You literally copied all my text and idea applying small changes to it.

1 Like

Oh sorry , I will change it soon