Whats Paint : A Painting App

Then, why not use Android Studio if your a team?

1 Like

Although , My Team Members Like To Create App , but they dont know a lot about coding (still learning) , so we created our first App with Makeroid

1 Like

If You Would Like To Create Android App Which Requires Coding , You Can Try Sketchware , Sketchware Can Make App Without A PC , And Its Add Source Directly Block Can Run Most Java Code

1 Like

I am a single person… It takes longer to learn code! With a whole team you guys only tell a specific person on your team to learn a specific type or code! So if they deal with actions; They study actions, html, css, js, java, and more!

2 Likes

Some stuff you need to change @Hybro

1. Can you NOT write the first letters of all words with capital letters?
    Bad Example: "Hello Makeroid Communiy ! I See That You Have Created A Web App That Let’s Everyone Create Their Own App.
    Good Example: "Hello Makeroid community! I see that you have created a web app that let’s everyone create their own app.

2. Can you use the comma with spaces at the front and after?
    Bad Example: "Hello , I’m Arda . I have 1 app made with Makeroid , 1 app made with AI , 1 app made with Thunkable.
    Good Example: "Hello, I’m Arda. I have 1 app made with Makeroid, 1 app made with AI, 1 app made with Thunkable.

1 Like

Also, @Hybro, I downloaded your app from the Play Store… BOY, does it need optimization. Not to be harsh, but there’s no use of an Open Source if the source isn’t helpful. I won’t elaborate on all the faults, but just consider this. It’s a drawing app. The lines are not smooth. The UI is excessively hard to navigate, and full of glitches. If I were developing a drawing app (Which I did. SketchPad) I would consider the product shippable only after the primary function worked flawlessly. Not just worked.

It is a known bug , when you paint with Whats Paint , set the line thicker , if you use the thinnest pen size , it will be glitches , but it is smooth when the pen size is not too small , and we will fix this bug soon

We have fixed this bug , but there is a problem , when the pen size is too thin , it will be full of glitches

https://community.makeroid.io/t/help-with-my-drawing-app-canvas-component/1014

Does Makeroid maked app support rooted devices ? seems some components won’t works on rooted devices

See SketchPad… I fixed the glitch you and Arda encountered.

A comma should not have leading spaces :wink:

1 Like

A good example would be “Hello, I’m Arda. I have created an app with Makeroid, another with AI, and one more with Thunkable.”

I think this discussion is going slightly off topic :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah this just became a Grammar Nazi battleground.

1 Like

@Hybro
I recommend you to use Grammarly. Apart from correcting word spelling mistakes, it also detects if you are using punctuation signs.

@TurboProgramming
I don’t know where is whatcraft from, but in French, an extra space before some punctuation signs is required, maybe he was making mistakes because of that. I don’t know.

1 Like

I’m already using Grammarly, but yes: @Hybro should definetely use Grammarly.

Didn’t know that.

I wrote it wrong. A comma should only have a space after it.

Whats Paint

Click Here
1 Like

Hello everyone , sorry for that the app have long time not Updated

Version 1.0 Beta (Thunkable)
23 Dec 2017

Version 1.0 (Makeroid)
8 Jan 2018

Version 1.1 (AppyBuilder)
Before 20 June 2018

Version 1.2 (Makeroid)
Before 30 June 2018