Waiting for accural

Hi Diego, my last two months payments still pending. Please kindly check the bug issue

Hi!
Dear Diego Iā€™m also facing the same issue. My payment is also not showing in accruals please do the needful and fix the issues as soon as possible its already too late.
Kindly updated my balance on urgent basis today.waiting for kind reply Diego
Thank you so much

Dear Mr. Diego and the Kodular team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my concern regarding the ongoing delay in payment accruals. Despite reaching the end of the month, there has been no update on the status of payments. This recurring delay has persisted for the past three months, and it is becoming increasingly problematic.

I kindly request that you promptly address this issue and expedite the payment process. Your attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and prompt action.

All balances have been reverted to the previous amounts, and calculation has been started again. The new accruals for February 2024 will appear in your accounts in the next few minutes.

4 Likes

Please do ot as soon as possible. Thank you.

Your account has been credited already, please feel free to check it and request the withdrawal.

1 Like

Hello!
Dear Kodular team Iā€™m also facing the same issues. kindly check and resolve.
Thanks

1 Like

Your account has been credited already, please feel free to check it and request the withdrawal.

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Request Withdrawal button not working after balance update

Thank you so much Deigo

1 Like

diego my new update balance is still incorrect. what i do now?

1 Like

I can see the balance has been correctly added to the account based on the Google Ad Manager report. Why do you think it is still incorrect?

1 Like

Can you please open DM so i can sent you my network code

1 Like

Thanks now its good