TickView Extension Preview

TICKVIEW EXTENSION PREVIEW

Description

Useful extension, based on ChengangFeng’s library to create a TickView inside an arrangement.

Event Handler

• Changed: When a TickView is toggled, the Changed event is triggered. It returns the id of the TickView and the value whether is Checked or not.

Methods

• Single: Method for creating a new TickView. Parameters: Arrangement input: Arrangement where the TickView will be displayed. Number id: Number that will be returned when toggling the TickView to true or false. boolean check: Whether the initial state of the tickview is true or false. Note: The id doesn’t need to be unique, it is only for identification purposes.

Properties

• CheckedColor: Specifies and returns the color of the TickView when it is checked. Default: Green.

• UncheckedColor: Specifies and returns the color of the TickView when it isn’t checked. Default: Red.

• RadiusBase: Specifies and returns the radius of the tickview (in dp). Default: 30.

• RadiusOffset: Specifies and returns the radius offset (distance between the left side and the tick in dp). Default: 4.

• RadiusTick: Specifies and returns the size of the tickview (in dp). Default: 12.

• RateMode: Specifies and returns the rate mode of the tickview animation. Default: 1. Pass number 0 for Slow animation, number 1 for normal speed animation and number 2 for fast animation.

• TickColor: Specifies and returns the color of the Tick when it is checked. Default: White.

Example

Downloads

Price

Wow! Great job guys! Thank you for your support!
For more features or customization, send a PM for princing information.

22 Likes

Wow you are making the greatest extensions. Great work :+1:

2 Likes

Great Job Bro
Really love it.

1 Like

I decided to publish the extension because it has already met the goal in another community. Thank you for your support and visit our new website!

1 Like

I think a property like “visible” (and “invisible”) was very helpful to show and hide the tick :thinking:

1 Like

Also, you can set the arrangement where the tickview is to visible or invisible

I combined your circular extension with this extension, so I must use more arrangements and more blocks…it’ll be better and easier if you create this method for booth extensions :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::nerd_face:
Or not?

1 Like