The Big Wishlist

It seems this is outdated version. Try to get latest version or local instance.
Or try MIT App Inventor

2 Likes

Maybe they can also add a Progress bar thing separate from the dialog… So like Android studio

4 Likes

App Inventor shall be adding it, so let’s wait if they add it, otherwise, we will add it soon.

1 Like

Why waiting for them? Can’t we just “Go on”?

Until they add it to their builder, we would already have a new release and with that release it would be great to see a ProgressBar.

If they even add it, it won’t have ANY Material Design at all (I’m %99 sure) so even if they add it, why are you waiting?

1 Like

If they add it later, then their aia file won’t be compatible with Makeroid.

1 Like

Oh, understood now.

(btw, have you seen this?: https://github.com/Makeroid/docs/pull/14)

@admins can you give some sneak-peaks on what’s coming with the next update :yum:

I’m so excited about it :blush:

Hey @Makeroid,

Can you mark unmarked ideas on the wishlist page for us to know what’s going to be added or not?

(https://padlet.com/sanderjochems/makeroid_wishlist)

…or do you need time discussing them?

(wislist update.)

• Approved Battery Sensor.
  • Approved the ability to copy created screens.
1 Like

A little Tip:
You can edit your posts, so you dont have to make a new post every time you got an inspiration or vision. (you did over 30 posts in this thread :wink: )

3 Likes

I know that.

And I edit them :slight_smile:.

Look how many edit’s I’ve done to the main thread.

Seen them?

editcounter

No, we mean that you post like 100 posts and you want us to reply that. Make 1 post/reply and put stuff into it.

6 Likes

But I seperate content, OK. From now on, I would create only one post for all the content.

I’d like a kind of semi-transparent screen that shows on the front, to highlight some areas. (I’ve used the Twitter app, and edited it with an image editor)

2 Likes

I’ve seen something like this in the community before where everyone was talking about something like this, but can’t find the post now.

But I would also like to see something like this :slight_smile:

We’re working on this already

2 Likes

@TurboProgramming
Add this to the list: