Any clue? :joy:

I know what it is :wink:

I got it :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Some design changes? :sweat_smile:

• @vishwasadiga → Makeroid Designer
  • „The limelight“

:thinking: :thinking: :joy:

1 Like

That @vishwasadiga posted it doesnt mean that he is releasing it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think it is something related to selling,shopping.because that picture has shopping cart.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Am i correct?:grinning::grinning:

If that is related to a shop, it’s wierd, because literally just 2h before @vishwasadiga made this post, I announced, that I am making an App Inventor store on this forum in MakerChamps Lounge. If no, I think it is related to ****.makeroid.io, a site that is currently down and there is error 502 gateway :slight_smile:

Waiting for it :wink:

I’m not saying what it is. But it has been in development for a few weeks now. So don’t get jumping to conclusions that we’re taking ideas from you.

@Conor Is this reply for @Ben or me?

Well, about store I have already announced in both AppyBuilder community and in Thunkable community way before than here + @TurboProgramming its better to keep things secret, but you already shared a link…

Post has been edited, users haven’t seen the link won’t see :slight_smile:. Just wanted to share, I was too excited, sorry.

By the way, what is this store thing? Didn’t undersood.

This thing only Power Thunkers, Maker Champions, Power Users and a few people from AppyBuilder know. This weekend I will post a huge (A very long and big post, there I will tell everything about my store)…

2 Likes

:thinking: