Server problems

me too , same problem

time out while fetching URL

Please Fix !

Once again, the same problem.

The Makeroid Developers see you are having trouble. They also are trying to fix server issues for everyone, everyday! Use Thunkable or App Inventor for now if Makeroid is not working for you!..

@hammerhai Some :makeroid: projects can not be imported to :appinventor: Also, how will you get AIA if you canā€™t even access the server? :confused:

1 Like

not working when 502 error

error msg is

This application is temporarily over its serving quota. Please try again late

Please donā€™t open new topics. Since Makeroid runs on Google Cloud Platform, which is a paid Cloud Computation service, excessive use of the Makeroid server (mainly because of the sudden growth in users) can exhaust the daily quota. Even if the Makeroid devs donā€™t immediately refill the quota, it is refreshed every 24 hours, so just sit back and wait like everyone else. Thanks.

1 Like

Thereā€™s some problem with Google Cloud. So I canā€™t update the quota. Though the server will be restored automatically in 1 hour

1 Like

Quota refilled; Get to work, everyone! :smiley:

Everyone, COMPILER IS BAAACK!!!

Iā€™ve made a meme based on this.

3 Likes

LOLOLOLOLOL haha its funny

HINDI

ą¤øą¤°ą¤¦ą¤¾ą¤° ą¤¦ą„‹ ą¤„ą„‡ !!! :grinning:

1 Like

Hey guys! Is the compiler supposed to be working right now? I have tried to generate an apk for my app for 2 days but it isnā€™t working and just keeps compiling. I know i should be patient but I waited 1 hour once and nothing :frowning: Wondering if this is just on my end or community wide. Thank you in advance for any response!

Please do not panic but, the Makeroid Server is currently over itā€™s quota, Thank you!

2 Likes

yah same prob

Makeroid builder not working is showing a quota is over
What is the solution to this everyoneā€™s dont mind this. This is a major issue
Please Solve the issue bcs we have lot of woks in makeroid
If any financial problem pls make a patron pledge
And add BTC ADDRESS to get some Mbtc

Regards:Rifthy

1 Like

There is a problem from Google side today

1 Like

Your makeroid developper