Server problems

seriously man, its affecting a lot. i lost thousands of users of my app coz im unable to put update of app on playstore

And how does this help solve to problems with the servers?

Unable to complie apps ā€¦ Or what. They are developed on makeroid

And keep complaining doesnā€™t help. The problem is known. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

3 Likes

@Hybro , Please, donā€™t spam with your messages.

You already have answers:

What is the problem. makeroid always build failed, Timeout, Server down etc. why its not always Static. iam so sad. Please tell me.

How can a server running on Google Cloud Platform be ā€œstaticā€?

If you want me to help you, all I can tell you is that it compiles for a very long time, and ONE time, it has succeeded, otherwise it puts an error timeout

Empty socket on a block?

1 Like

Yes itā€™s a stupid mistake. But it still compile forever.

Now it not compile forever, its an error message :
Build failed! Timeout while fetching URL: http://1.bs.builder.makeroid.io:8080/buildserver/build-all-from-zip-async?uname=jbs20172gt1.fg%40gmail.com&gitBuildVersion=v3.0.1&callback=http%3A%2F%2F3-0-1.406453732828167742.makeroid-builder.appspot.com%2Fode2%2Freceivebuild%2Fd6hhz26r6wgmaunoa453v96krrmmjibu3184i47oayynktwxw4kdn0x1790q38yrsu6mrm3tk9vfh3ed47pcocdsrp051fgc1gd1a00aijms3j9n7jfcf0i2dxr248jb882slcdnyc%2Fbuild%2FAndroid

@FranckG Calm down, and get used to this for the time being. All us developers will be back on schedule when the server is set up properly again (soon, hopefully). Makeroid devs are working hard and devoting way more time to Makeroid than their routines allow, just to fix this and to keep the users happy.

4 Likes

Update: Quota is over.

Again.

Builder server when come back to build app no sooner had then go into down???but why?please work hardlyā€¦I am waiting for getting my apk off project from 3 daysā€¦but havenā€™t saved successfully yetā€¦plz say me when it will come back???to export apkā€¦plz guise and reply me

Opening new topics doesnā€™t help. Developers are aware of the problem.

Try again.

Building again :+1:

4 Likes

At that time again show build failed time out while fetching url ā€¦

nacchoo bencho :smiley:

This problem is only for me ya all of makeroid user

This is a good website to tell you if you want to make an app