Posting Bugs about Export

All of us have been facing a problem since the last few days.

WHAT
The app won’t compile when selecting an Export option (APK/QR). A long error message with a URL is shown at the top of the screen. At times only “Build Failed!” is shown.

TECHNICAL DETAIL
ERROR 503: Server Timeout

WHY
Makeroid has grown exponentially in the last few days. Hundreds of people have joined. The server, therefore, has not been able to keep up. The Compiler cannot handle the load at times, and stops working. As Evan explained,

A project with many files (screens + assets + extensions) will take a long time to load out of Google Cloud Storage. There is a hard limit of 1 minute runtime so if there are too many files then that can end up killing the transfer to the build server as well.

CONCLUSION
The Developers are working overtime to accommodate the added load. They know all there is to know about this problem. So, stop creating more topics like

• APK not exporting
  • Compiler not working
  • Build Failed
    etc.

Thanks in advance.

8 Likes

When Does The Problem Will Solve. Any Expected Date ??

No.

this is just to reach 10 character requirement

What You Mean.

I mean, there is no “expected date”

Please fix it fast. I Am Making My Project Using Makeroid Not Thunkable Or AppyBuilder. I Have Started It On Makeriod, And I Am Working Since 4 Days. So, Please Try To Fix It Soon.

3 Likes

I should have mentioned this earlier, don’t post the Over Quota topics too. That’s known too.

When does the problem will solve any expected date.

Problem Fixed. Thanks Developers.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

plz help i am getting a error
Capture

The Builder has been shut down, the only reason that the interface is enabled is so that we can download all our source code. No export is enabled. It’ll be back in Q2 2018.

1 Like

Will the aia file of makeroid work on other mitai clones. If yes which ones

No, because the other clones dont have functions we have

How r we supposed to work on our apps now
Any solution except for waiting

See what builder works the most like Makeroid and use that one.

Unlisted? I get it. 24/7 servers now. :slight_smile: