Operating Systems

don’t fight guys window 7 ultimate is best:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::grin::grin:

NOW WE HAVE ULTIMATE, WTF!

1 Like

Windows 10 Pro was only 1 euro more then Windows 10 Home :joy:

6 Likes

I have to change my answer :muscle:

I’ve decided to finally switch to Linux, and due to compatibilities I finally decided to use Debian 9 with Cinnamon

It’s super fast and simple, I love it :heart_eyes:

I just kept Windows with only 100GB of space as “recovery” OS

2 Likes

Good choice :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

From linux you can see all your Windows drives. The other way around it is not possible. Unless you install some drivers. Then you can acces your linux drives also from Windows.

Windows 10
I7-7700K
8 GB DDR4 2133Mhz
GTX 1050TI 4GB

I know, but right now there are no important files on Windows :sweat_smile:
I use it only if I crash something on Linux I will have Win

Intel Pentium Dual-Core E6500 2.95 GHz
2GB 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM (i am not sure, x)
Intel HD 4000
Windows 8.1 Pro (9600)

i have too much lagging in makeroid builder (x_x)

Maybe it’s off-topic again, but I’m so glad that we’re now on the top of every Linux forum’s off-topic, with this genial ad, on laptop selling sites, sponsored by Microsoft

Windows XP and 95: the best

Fedora 28
OpenBSD 6.4

So it’s been a few days since I changed my PC operating system, and I might as well mention it here. :joy:

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit + Kubuntu 18.10 64-bit

Love this config so far! Linux is snappy (even with KDE Plasma) and great for productivity. Windows is just there for stuff that doesn’t play well with Linux or even WINE.

Off-topic-ception: Anyone here know about how to get audio working on Windows 10 October Update? Audio works perfectly (stereo and everything) on Linux out of the box, but Windows has zero audio output. Tried tons of Googling, no solution seems to work. :frowning: