New error: Error 500

The “Ov.er quo.ta” (between points because the forum can’t admit this words, but I’m not talking about the previous bug) error has been fixed, but now a new error has appeared:

Chrome tab bar:

Error 500

Page says:

Error: Server Error
The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
Please try again in 30 seconds.

(I “tried again in 30 seconds” several times, and the same error still appearing)

1 Like

That’s because the free quota has been reached (again) and Google will start soon to display the 503 error again
Once the free quota is reached, AppEngine stops working and shows the 500 error, and after a few minutes the 503 error appears

Eso es porque la cuota gratuita se ha vuelto a alcanzar y Google comenzará a mostrar pronto el error 503 otra vez
Una vez que se alcanza la cuota gratuita, AppEngine muestra un error 500 temporalmente mientras se detecta que ese error es causado por la cuota y después se cambia al 503

I am indignant. The Status page isn’t working. How can I check the status of the Status page? I demand a page that show the status of the Status page. And another page to check the status of the Status page of the Status page. :joy:

Estoy indignado. La página de Status no funciona. ¿Cómo compruebo el estado de la página de Status? Exijo una página para saber el estado de la página Status. Y otro para esa nueva página. :joy:

LoL, sorry
It should be back in a few minutes

EDIT: It will take some time…

Lógicamente era una broma.
Si Makeroid no está activo, la página Status no nos sirve de mucho. No hace
falta que pierdas el tiempo en ello.

1 Like