Net Neutrality Is?!

Net Neutrality is officially gone starting on June 11, 2018. Meaning it’s possible that you may not be able to visit Makeroid until they either pay or you pay for a faster service?.. So save your AIA’s just incase :pray:, Let’s start a real conversation here :smiley:

I don’t really see why Net Neutrality touches VPS servers? It’s all about ISP (internet service providers), for providing different experience for different ranges of prices and users.

2 Likes

True… But, don’t you think they’d like to restrict what you can do with VPS Servers in this case to provide the experience our d*nm government wants?

That’s not what net neutrality is.

The principle that Internet service providers should enable access to all content and applications regardless of the source, and without favoring or blocking particular products or websites.

…and if you read what you said, it’s all about offering different user experience regarding internet services not website/server features…

1 Like

You’re right… I still don’t understand how it’s affecting VPS Servers.

It doesn’t.

:triumph::triumph: I get what Net Neutrality is without VPS Servers… Its very difficult for me to understand it with them.

1 Like