Need help in Rapid Api extension devlopment argent

First API means:-
{ APIs are mechanisms that enable two software components to communicate with each other using a set of definitions and protocols. For example, the weather bureau’s software system contains daily weather data. The weather app on your phone “talks” to this system via APIs and shows you daily weather updates on your phone.}

Now RAPID API:- Rapid Api is api hub who contains huge collection of api. and above I explained what is api. I am not doing any type of promotion so I think this is ok information about Rapid Api.

Now coming to the main point. >Why you use my extention,< "No I am not saying use my extention“
I just made this extension for solving my problem
I got problem while using web component in (Realme narzo 10 pro 5g) which is my friend phone. Whenever hi call data from api, web component stucks and causes app crashe. So I think, (Yes I can think :grin:) to make an extension myself for this. {Additional info [App created on niotron]}

Is my problem solved? :- currently not checked :confused:. And I think it will not work.

I shared the extension because I got lot of help from kodular cummunity and If any one wants to make this type of extension so hi\she can get help from provided open source.

I am just giving my whole experience of my first developed extension.

This extension is open source so if any one wants to add features in it so they can improve it as their need.

My English is little poor so sorry for any grammatical mistake.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.