Makeroid, the Present, and the Future

At the moment we don’t have any plans for an iOS builder.

Can you guys add Appodeal also in monetizing, bcoz its far better then admob and lot’s of users want this ad network on their app. :yum:

Just a few suggestion about this:

• You can partner with Thunkable on the iOS Builder to construct the same
  • You can wait for MIT App Inventor to build theirs and get the source code. But its their decision on taking the iOS version to the public.

We’ll see. :slight_smile:

Hey there
Is there any precise news about the date of publishing the new version or not?

Not yet, @R3M.

1 Like

We want to announce the launch date by middle-ending May, please wait some weeks :sweat_smile:

No offense, what happened to your English all of a sudden? It’s you, right Diego?

Yeah, why? I was doing other things when I wrote that and probably I mixed :joy:
My accounts has 2FA, so it’s even impossible that someone else can access to them :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hmmm .end of my summer holidays :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: .did you have an idea to launch before may 20?

You are probably thinking the wrong way. Currently it’s May. So in a few weeks new version will be released. Also, for most of the high schools, summer holidays will begin only in a month or so. thanks

1 Like

Not at all in india. summer holidays started from middle of april to the end of may.

More like middle of May to middle of June.

Interesting, that is not summer holidays. Maybe you mean spring holidays.

The Makeroid Twitter Community Manager doesn’t agree with you :joy:

5 Likes

I mean Summer Holidays, lol.

From when Google, ArubaCloud and Cloudflare are Makeroid partners

Makeroid is part of the “We START you UP” program of ArubaCloud
Check our about page: https://www.makeroid.io/about

And the other partners, “partner” in Spanish has a little different meaning that in English
We added GCloud and Cloudflare because we are using their services as the core system

2 Likes