Makeroid Account

Are you serious. I would be carefull if i were you. Like Einstein said:

einstein-arrogance-v-confidence

4 Likes

@hammerhai how about you let us do our jobs and we can choose for ourselves how we split the tasks!

3 Likes

Now dont backlash on me, originally Turbo said that, look back at the post!

1 Like

Here you go @Sander

1 Like

My Account Rules:

• Don't mention me again in your posts!
  • That's all

You might want to take a look

2 Likes

You cant make rules in our community, because you are not a Moderator or Admin (and maybe not even a MakerChamp when you keep behaving like this!)

6 Likes

Ok… I set the rules for my account no one elses… If I don’t want to be mentioned don’t mention me. Would you like if you set rules for your account and people didn’t follow them, no you wouldnt

The reason to mention you is because you are playing with Makeroid, and it’s not a game!
We warned you multiple times, you continue to behave improperly, saying lies, being near to share an app…

1 Like

No, you are wrong again. By joining this community you adhere to all of its rules. You cannot change the rules or add your own. You like the whole package or you are out. Your choice.

3 Likes

Saying lies… Failure To behave… Ok. I’ll stop and I wont play with Makeroid again (Otherwise mess with your team)… I get you guys don’t want the beta to be seen and if it were my team I would hate you for doing that to my team… So I will stop misbehaving because, I can’t deal with this anymore and will not let the beta escape!

BTW, your ads on the community are not loading?

1 Like

In the end that will not be your choice to make but that of the developers.

I dont get it! I said I will not let myself let the beta changes get out on the community besides the beta lounge

Oh nevermind, I just got what you were saying

@Diego Are you working on this? I’m so excited!

The next two weeks are full if exams, but it’s my priority

1 Like

Have you done anything about it but not deployed it?

Nope :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sad News :frowning:.

But waiting for you!