Import Project : Can i import thunkable project to makeroid?

Can i import thunkable .aia project to makeroid ? If it can , how ? If can’t , what can i do ?

Why don’t you just try it. If it doesn’t work help is here. You can import the same way as it works with thunkable.

It shows error

2017年12月19日 02:26 於 “Peter Mathijssen” [email protected] 寫道:

And what error would that be? You have to give more info.

Unable to find component “ThunkableAdMobBanner” while loading project “WhatsPaint_byHei_thunkable”.

The blocks area did not load properly. Changes to the blocks for screen 5934918047629312_Painter_main will not be saved

You need to remove Thunkable AdMob components before you import into Makeroid.

after removed the thunkable ads and components , it still show error
: The blocks area did not load properly. Changes to the blocks for screen 5934918047629312_Painter_main will not be saved

Can you send me your .aia file? If you don’t want to share it publicly, either send it through PM or email.

1 Like

This was solved via PM.

I will post the problem and solution for other people that may have similar issues.

The problem is that Thunkable has different colour blocks than Makeroid (We added a whole set of Material Design colours), this project had some Magenta blocks in the project which we don’t have. To successfully import, we had to remove the Magenta blocks, the project then imported successfully. Once the project was imported, we could change the block to a different shade of the same colour.

1 Like

can you please also help me out with this

This thread is almost 8 months old. I will close it. Ask you question in a new topic with more info then you are telling now.

1 Like