How to make a browser with offline home page (Local HTML)

This is not exactly a tutorial but i do have a aia file which can help you make your 1st browser like the screenshot shown below

I created this browser where index.html file loads from asset folder. i used index.html as a home page for the browser so that a user can view landing page without INTERNET connection.
you can download the aia file from the given link below.
http://petty.link/pnHkbcd

I am also adding some extra options like - Download, History, View Website Source Code, Make Browser Full Screen, Night Mode, Share App or Website URL, Bottom Sheet Menu, Google Voice Search and some more cool options.

if you want that browser then just post a comment here

and it will be great if you help me build my YouTube channel by subscribing. I will soon upload simple and short tutorial videos on that channel

Thanks

2 Likes

Muito legal! Vou usar esse aia, obrigado :).

Ei, esse navegador por acaso possibilita que usuário abra o site online apenas uma vez e depois possa abrir o mesmo site sem uma conexão com a internet?(Offline).

You are welcome. i am very happy that you liked it… (Você é bem vindo. estou muito feliz que você gostou)

if you want, you can help me grow by subscribing to my youtube channel. (se você quiser, pode me ajudar a crescer, inscreva-se no canal do youtube.)

1 Like

yes it is possible to do that and i am creating a new version of this browser with many other options like - Download, History, View Website Source Code, Make Browser Full Screen, Night Mode, Share App or Website URL, Bottom Sheet Menu, Google Voice Search and some more cool options.

Eu não sabia que isso era possível em makeroid/outros por conta das limitação do webviewer.

all the options mentioned above is possible… you just have to find a way to do that… :smiley:

1 Like