How to create an Extension

@pavi2410

done
thanks again.

done

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

you are welcome :smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

I Got an error тАЬbash: ant: command not foundтАЭ while compiling java to aix.this happens when i type ant extension in the git bash so, how to solve that problem??

1 Like

on what dir you executed the command?

1 Like

You are supposed to use this command:
ant extensions

Notice that it is extensions, and not extension

1 Like

C:\appinventor-sources-master\appinventor

1 Like

I tried this also :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

any advise for me ?

2 Likes

@pavi2410 I donтАЩt directory changes something, itтАЩs probably environmental variables problem. @Abdul_Maajith did you follow step 2 and did you set environmental problems?

1 Like

see this:
screenshot_20171203_111913

Try all the checks written here: https://docs.makeroid.io/other/create-extensions.html

Open the builx.xml file in the component folder. Take a look at how they did firebase. That should help. Do the same for build.xml in the buildserver folder

Buildserver is only needed to be edited if you are using a buildserver. Primarily, just edit components/build.xml

1 Like

Dynamic Components Holder

I want to create some extensions like Dynamic Components Holder Such as in the horizontal arrangement dynamically labeled show or can show images, or anything else.
But there is no idea how and where to start .

Hindi

рдореИрдВ рдбрд╛рдпрдирд╛рдорд┐рдХ рдХрдВрдкреЛрдиреЗрдВрдЯреНрд╕ рд╣реЛрд▓реНрдбрд░ рдЬреИрд╕рд╛ рдХреБрдЫ рдПрдХреНрд╕рдЯреЗрдВрд╢рдиреНрд╕ рдмрдирдирд╛ рдЪрд╛рд╣рддрд╛ рд╣реБ . рдЬреИрд╕реЗ рдХреА рд╣реЙрд░рд┐рдЬреЗрдВрдЯрд▓ arrangement рдореЗрдВ рдбрд╛рдпрдиреЗрдорд┐рдХрд▓реА рд▓реЗрдмрд▓ рд╢реЛ рдХрд░рдирд╛ рд╣реИ рдпрд╛ рдЗрдореЗрдЬ , рдпрд╛ рдлрд┐рд░ рдФрд░ рдХреБрдЫ рднреА рд╢реЛ рдХрд░ рд╕рдХреВ.
рдкрд░рдиреНрддреБ рдХреБрдЫ рдЖрдИрдбрд┐рдпрд╛ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдорд┐рд▓ рд░рд╣рд╛ рд╣реИ рдХреА рдХреИрд╕реЗ рдФрд░ рдХрд╣рд╛рдВ рд╕реЗ рд╢реБрд░реБрдЖрдд рдХрд░реВрдБ

1 Like

I am working on Dynamic Components in Makeroid. I have now a button, label and textbox ready

2 Likes