Had a problem (Now it's resolved)

Problem solved! Sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

Hi
Read this please:

Also, we block terms like over quota because a majority of our users find it easier to disregard posts and create new ones of their own. And we have better things to do than to close these duplicate topics.

3 Likes

Before turning it off we warned some days before
Plus, if you go to builder.makeroid.io we still allow to retrieve the projects

Do you think we don’t know that? While we don’t turn it on again we are working ALL DAYS on it making better for our back
Also, before it was online only 1 hour every day due to quota restrictions, we hadn’t any other option

I also think that you hadn’t read the announcement…

Oh, really?
Why not searching before of posting and see if the error was already reported? Isn’t a big banner saying what happens with that error?
Also, we are not blocking as China… Don’t mix and confuse things. We are blocking that because else all forum will be spammed with the same topics once and once. With the announcement and the banner is enough for users like you that doesn’t search on the forum to see if the error isn’t solved yet
Our aim with that action wasn’t to censor things that doesn’t work, and sorry if you don’t think like that. We only wanted to stop the flood on the forum with those errors. And I think that @ProKoders will agree on that action as they were very annoyed by seeing those topics

Tell here what don’t you like :slightly_smiling_face:
Because if you are angry because we don’t allow posting duplicated topics, then maybe you should search other builder…

We are the most transparent builder
We posted all our stats, all our servers, all what we were working on
Sorry if you didn’t see, maybe you should read more

3 Likes

Oh, and also, @ProKoders are giving feedback of our builder, and they can prove that we are actively working on it still. And they can say that our back WILL BE VERY GREAT

3 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. This helps.

It would have been nice though if there was some sort of notice in the builder that it was going down, as not everyone visits the community.

1 Like

But with the time the builder was reducing its useful hours so we decided that switching it off would be the best option

3 Likes

I do agree as a MakerChamp that the topic situation was getting annoying! Just to prove the fact was correct

pff still i cant get my project files
500 server error …

Hello everyone
I have a doubt that I think I know the answer but I need someone from the staff to confirm it. Are the projects we have done with the old makeroid compatible with the new makeroid?
Thank you

All projects will be compatible and we won’t be deleting any projects - they’ll still be there when we relaunch.

3 Likes