Google Spreadsheet Extension (Paid)

बहुत से यूजर जो गूगल स्प्रेडशीट का उपयोग appybuilder, makeroid, ai2.appinventor पर करना चाहते है |
लेकिन कर नहीं पाते क्योंकि इसका एक्सटेंशन कही नही है . उनके लिए मैंने ये एक्सटेंशन डेवलप किया है |
इस एक्सटेंशन्स को किसी भी इन्वेंटर पर उपयोग में ला सकते है जैसे की Thunkable पर उपयोग में लाते है |
जैसे की appybuilder , makeroid ai2.appinventor सभी उपयोग करके सकते है |
जिनको ये एक्सटेंशन्स चाहिये मुझे ईमेल करें |

Many users who want to use Google Spreadsheets on appybuilder, makeroid, ai2.appinventor.
But do not do it because its extension is not there. I have developed these extensions for them.
These extensions can be used on any inventor, such as using on Thunkable.
Like the appybuilder, makeroid ai2.appinventor can use all.
anyone need ,Please email me for these extensions.

work smoothly with Google Spreadsheet Extension With AI2

9 Likes

payments details

Which want to pay with the PayPal account.
just send USD 6 or Euro 6

i also accept payments using Paytm
please scen this QR Code with your Paytm App to pay me .
only INR 350

3 Likes

it can create file like Google Sheet and Excel ?

will you also develop Google Docs and Google Slide extension ?

1 Like

yet not
If there is a lot demanded then I will think also developing Google Docs and Google Slide extension.
Because if you do not get good money for hard work,
Then what was the benefit of doing the work .

2 Likes

Do you have any video about how will this extension works and looks like on the mobile phone and what can I use it for ?

hello i want this exetension for my makeroid project how can i get it?

i want this extension

Read first post.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

hi , I want this extension. Please give me details. I will pay You.
Please reply me your contact no or email.
Thanks

Shivendra_Kr_Sahu i pay You 6$ For Spreadsheet Extension send me Extension on my Mail [email protected]

Brother I already Paid You 6$ For This extension so send me this extension on my email [email protected]

Please use pm for this to ask the developer and not in this topic.

1 Like

ok Thank You Sir

Hi My Name is Karnain ali I want To Buy This Extension But I m From Pakistan Please Tell Me How I Pay Do You Receive Money Through Bitcoin Tell Me here my email to contact me [email protected]

Hi My Name is Karnain ali I want To Buy This Extension But I m From Pakistan Please Tell Me How I Pay Do You Receive Money Through Bitcoin Tell Me here my email to contact me [email protected]

Read the above

1 Like

can we talk!

This extension is free normaly, He uses Cloudstich for work witth spreadsheet. And this extension is free to download. Why do you want pay for that what is free to use here in the forum.
And 6 Dollar are not 6 Euro. 6 Dollar are 4 Euro 70 Cent or so.