Direct Download Link Generator

See What I Made.
We all sometimes want to Share a File to Others. And if it uploaded on Google Drive or Dropbox and you add the Shareable Link to your Post then it redirects the User to the Preview Page of the File. It is very embarrassing when your user is enjoying an article and he is redirected to a Preview Page.

I was also very irritated by this Thing. And also I am Developing Apps, So the thought striked my Mind that why not I make a App which will help you to Generate a Direct Download Link for these Cloud Files. I started researching and found that by changing some Characters in the Link we can easily make it a Direct Download Link.
So here comes my App-

You just have to Enter the Google Drive and Dropbox Link which you can get from these sites and Press that 'Generate Link’s Button. It will generate a Download Link Instantly and also generate a Shortened Version of the Link.

You can copy the Download Link and also Shortened Link by clicking the Buttons.
You can also Share the Link to your Friends.

One more thing-
This App works in Offline Mode too,

In Offline Mode it will Generate the Download Link but can’t generate the Shortened link as the App uses Google Link Shortening API which works Online.

This app is not on Google Play Store as currently I don’t have the Required Google Play Developer Console Account.

Note:- This App is Developed by Me and you are not allowed to Share the Apk on Other Websites either you could Send the User this Page Link So that they can download it from here.
None of the file link you will made is collected by me. So you can freely Generate Links.
Thanks for Giving you Precious Time for Reading this Thread.
Download this App from Aptoide:-
Direct Download Link Generator

5 Likes

We can also create a download link from Google Drive

It’s a 3 years old topic :roll_eyes:

But I found it 3 years later