Custom Listviews

You want a lot information to show on your lists. I’ll take a look at what I can do

2 Likes

Maybe a ListView tab editor similar to a Screen Editor?
So we can drag images, labels or buttons inside, and then drag this personalised ListView in the screen.

2 Likes

That will be a lot of work, but maybe I can make a XML editor

7 Likes

It’s just an idea, I understand this will take a lot of time. I consider it as multiple screens (one above another) inside a single screen.

2 Likes

What kind of options/properties would you like for the lists?

1 Like

I don‘t know if this possible now but a property to get a json list from a variable would be nice. (ElementsFromJson)

Like this thread: https://community.makeroid.io/t/dynamic-listview-in-javascript-using-webviewer-json/2527

2 Likes

Buttons, images, labels, arrangements, switch, checkbox, textbox, spinner, slider, date picker, rating bar, etc. (If it’s possible. Bold ones are what I think they are the most important).

2 Likes

Some ideas.

Good luck!

1 Like

Any news @Sander? :grinning:

2 Likes

I am trying to allow the user to use custom xml files, but I dont have much time this week

3 Likes

I am not able to make a listview component which supports custom XML. However I can make XML templates where the user can choose between. I would like to get some screenshots or even XML files with listviews that you like.

4 Likes

do you have preview of the listview what you have done ?

2 Likes

Any new List components for the upcoming release?

I dont think in the upcoming release. I am going on holidays and I dont have time to work on Makeroid then

1 Like

I really don’t want to be annoying and intrusive, :joy: :sweat_smile:
but are you still working on it or is the topic “Custom ListViews” over?

I’m really interested on custom Listviews because you can done so much things with lists :smile:

I have other priorities now, but after that I will make some cool stuff

2 Likes

It would be nice if you could add additional options by sliding the list element to the left.

7 Likes

Any progress ?

1 Like

any progress

1 Like

It would be nice have the possibility to add custom Index to element or some tag for use it to call item details.
For example adding item to listview from a DB or a Json and using id record as list item’s index.

Is it possible? Thank you.

1 Like