Custom Listviews

Hi,

I am working on custom listview designs for the builder and would like to know what kind of listview you would like. Please send a picture or explain what you like and I can make it happen.

Thanks,
Sander

Hey Sander,

I think most people want something like the image below…

A List with image, title, subtitle, icons and some extra text like the temperature on the right side of the image.

Another great feature is the swipe function:

And for the future, it will be very nice, if we can add between the List item ad’s like the example below:

List%20with%20ad

And this Extension from Mika and Vishwas is also very nice:

https://nmd-apps.jimdo.com/extensions/nmd-extensions/#7

Thank you :slight_smile:

(image sources: google)

10 Likes

What do you think about this? Is it possible?

Maybe with animations?

Or cards?

Obviously all in material design!

8 Likes

You want a lot information to show on your lists. I’ll take a look at what I can do

2 Likes

Maybe a ListView tab editor similar to a Screen Editor?
So we can drag images, labels or buttons inside, and then drag this personalised ListView in the screen.

2 Likes

That will be a lot of work, but maybe I can make a XML editor

7 Likes

It’s just an idea, I understand this will take a lot of time. I consider it as multiple screens (one above another) inside a single screen.

2 Likes

What kind of options/properties would you like for the lists?

1 Like

I don‘t know if this possible now but a property to get a json list from a variable would be nice. (ElementsFromJson)

Like this thread: https://community.makeroid.io/t/dynamic-listview-in-javascript-using-webviewer-json/2527

2 Likes

Buttons, images, labels, arrangements, switch, checkbox, textbox, spinner, slider, date picker, rating bar, etc. (If it’s possible. Bold ones are what I think they are the most important).

2 Likes

Some ideas.

Good luck!

1 Like

Any news @Sander? :grinning:

2 Likes

I am trying to allow the user to use custom xml files, but I dont have much time this week

3 Likes

I am not able to make a listview component which supports custom XML. However I can make XML templates where the user can choose between. I would like to get some screenshots or even XML files with listviews that you like.

4 Likes

do you have preview of the listview what you have done ?

2 Likes

Any new List components for the upcoming release?

I dont think in the upcoming release. I am going on holidays and I dont have time to work on Makeroid then

1 Like

I really don’t want to be annoying and intrusive, :joy: :sweat_smile:
but are you still working on it or is the topic “Custom ListViews” over?

I’m really interested on custom Listviews because you can done so much things with lists :smile:

I have other priorities now, but after that I will make some cool stuff

2 Likes

It would be nice if you could add additional options by sliding the list element to the left.

7 Likes