Can’t Export my app

Very true!

@Ben before you come to any baseless conclusions, I’d like to get a few things straight.

1. It’s totally untrue that we do not accept criticism
    We have been subjected to a lot of harsh comments lately, and we do our best to take only the positive parts from them. We’ve always been welcome to users providing constructive criticism. Be it @TurboProgramming’s design suggestions or your technical know-how related ideas, we have discussed the practicality and feasibility of these ideas, and have implemented them accordingly. Never have we, as Makeroid, been reluctant to listen to our users, even if implementation may have taken a considerable amount of time.

2. @hitesh’s post was in no way constructive.
    It was more of a sneer or a threat, and this evidently violated the Be Nice Be Respectful policy.

3. Do not jump to conclusions
    For every action we take, every move we make, we have a reasonable explanation supporting it. It is nothing but foolish to label our actions “unbelievable”, “irrational” or “baseless” without knowing the rationale behind them.
    In this case, the post was not helpful to anyone, nor did it assist in solving the problem. Also, it went against point 1.

One is given the freedom of speech, but not the freedom of consequence of speech.

It is therefore wrong to label us as being unable to accept criticism or as being intolerant.
I hope you understand.

Vishwas

4 Likes

ı cant export now.Very Very slow or no export

Today again export problem. Build failed. timeout while fetching url…

1 Like

i am read your post

why Not Export App.solve this problem @Mika please

Did you read the answer by mika above? I guess not.

1 Like

Sir tell me how to solve that problem?

Help me that showing on my mobile tell me please!

Don’t fill the forum with questions already asked. Search the forum before posting.

1 Like

When Solve This Problem… Sir @Peter

Same problem agai and again and again :frowning:
Please do something…i have spent much time to build my app and this is not fare at all.

Complaining is also not fair. Just wait.

1 Like

No no @Peter, his point is that it’s not “fare”. He isn’t talking about fairness. At all.

2 Likes

All ready posted but there is no solution that why he posting now to get some attraction ok!

So you think the developers don’t know whats happening. They do, they surely do.

We are waiting over one week

Please be patient… I was talking to a developer yesterday and they are currently working on a great solution!

1 Like

Oh no ! :sob: