Bug with view pager and web viewer

Describe your issue

a webviewer in view pager with 5 tabs want work. if i put the web viewer out of the tap it works.

Steps to reproduce the issue

Expected Behaviour

Actual Behaviour

Show your Blocks

Android version

android 8.0 galaxy s8 plus

What does not work?
What error do you get ?

i cannot show an web viewer in an vertical scroll arrangement. If i put an webviewer in an scoll arrangement you cannot load a page. It is different what you want to load you will see a empty screen. It works in a normal vertical arrangement but not in a scroll arrangement. I know that it wont work if the vertical scroll arragement is used in view pager. I dont know if it works if the scroll arragement is not used in a view pager this i havet test it bc i need the arragements in a view pager.

you get no error you see only a empty screen

thanks

In which version do you have testet it ?
In new release?

What happens if you set the scoll arrangement height/width to fill parent and try again ?

i used the version what you have online now.
Yes i had set them to fill parent. I made this at first at the web viewer and after that ( no funktion) at the arragement. I played around for a while but you get no screen. i you put the web viewer out of the scrol arragement in a normal arragement or on the normal screen you get on the same moment a scren and see the page. back in the scroll arragement you see nothing.
I thing the same problem is if the scroll arragement is used in tab view. but i dont know i cannot remeber me . i change the hole design bc of that

Why View Pager is not showing any arrangements(Vertical or Table)? Help me. I have used it on screen 1.

i got problem in web view after new update E. Web View Proper Worked in my redmi 4 or redmi 3s prime smartphone but when i open it in realme 3 and 3i it shows only in bottom half and upper half is blank white show. please give me solution.

1 Like

It doesnt make sense to post duplicate bugs.
This bug is already known!

1 Like