Admob banner sometime not appears

sometime my admob banner keep showing error message “the ad request was succesfull, but no add ws returned due to lack of ad inventory”. anyone know how to avoid something like this happen?

1 Like

You asked the same question on the AppyBuilder forum. Do you see the same thing in both builders?

2 Likes

i face the same problem on both builders, n i found something strange on both when i try to analyze the admob using tesst uinitid

Then the problem is propably not the builder but admob.

1 Like

Google is your friend, use it. :wink:

3 Likes

if i was testing admob on nodejs using test unitid it keep show the test ads, but on builder(thunkable, makeroid, appybuilder) sometime show the test ads or sometime show normal ads even i’m using a test unitid

i was curious why, i try to make a simulator ads on builder app n try to snip the transaction between, to much valid request but poor respon

perhaps something wrong with the admob extension/components on the builder

See my answer above yours

i allready read the link about it yesterday

1 Like

Ok. But the answer stays the same i guess. If both builders let you see the same thing then it happens on admobs side not on the builders side.

2 Likes

I have the same problem but my 1 app that i created 5 days ago is showing ads properly with same unit id but another is not working.

1 Like