Admob ads not showing!

You’re comparing builds/creators. Be lucky you get as many components as you do here.

1 Like

Solved!
Just put ads in your app. Then publish to playstore.
You will see your ads working well

This is not true. My app was working untill new kodular update. I Updated it in playstore and now it does not work. Now test ads don’t work at all. Check out the blocks and error code. I use android version 4.4 though.
blocks%20(1)

You shouldn’t use a clock to load ads. it says it on your screen. You are loading another one before the first one is ready. It is plain english.

3 Likes

And when you use a timer it looks like a earning app and that is not allowed.

2 Likes

Thanks for the prompt reply. This is just a blank project I created right now and the blocks above are the only things there. I’d like to point out a few things though.
1- The clock just fires once.
2- The clock is set to 20 seconds
3- Loading when screen initializes or when button click still shows same error.
4- Loading ads using the ‘When ad fails to load’ event leads to crash
5- Ad units used are sample test ads from google admob site Test Ads  |  Android  |  Google Developers

Please look at the blocks below. I think I may be doing something wrong though. thanks.

1 Like

Watch this tutorial and see how to place ads in your app

1 Like

Maybe try a real device, not an emulator.

1 Like

it’s a bug in Kodular i have tested each and every trick and i final i found that if you put ads to initialize it will not appear but you put a button with which you load ads then it will work

I’m still having this problem on all my apps made via Kodular.
Plenty of requests but next to no ads served. I’ve tried on different networks (WiFi and mobile data) and on different devices. No luck. Anyone know a fix?

Why do you not use other ad networks? Admob is not the only one . We have a new one where the user can play mini games and that games are ads.

1 Like

:joy: AbMob also has those LOL

Wasting time on them is tell me thats awesome i can now add more features in my app play games

Really where?

1 Like

This is the extension he mentioned :

1 Like

can you give me a test apk please i want to check

If the ads are more interactive
Zplay have ads in india,etc

You can Find the Url to the extension in that post. When you enter the website at the bottom you can see an emulator with the extension you can try your own id or leave it blank to test it

ok thanks i will try and tell you but how much you charge to create a extension

uhh All of my extensions are currently in the price range between 0 and 10$ which i think is affordable by most users

I don’t know about others but can you create one for me